Join OUR Community
WHAT DO WE DO?
We initiate pilgrimages to sacred places, we take compassionate actions, we advocate, and circulate the Peace Pledge.
The supreme value of loving-kindness and compassion can have an enormous positive impact on the world today. These values in action help us realize our humanity and are the foundation for necessary just policies to bring peace and stability. It is an essential birthright for all humankind to live in peace, have clean water, healthy food, shelter, education, and economic equality. It is our moral right to protect the planet that has been entrusted to us. We honor these rights and commit to sow the seeds of loving-kindness and compassion in all manifestations.
Show your support for the Peace Pledge by uploading The Peace badge to your website!
Add a Peace Pledge support badge to your website and Facebook page with a link back to our website
We commit to treat all lives with
Loving-Kindness and Compassion
Be part of the Project
Leaders and Partners of the Peace Pledge Project
- Murshid Karimbakhsh Witteveen, Chair Universal Sufi Council
- Jonathan Granoff, President Global Security Institute
- Pir Shabda Kahn, Director Sufi Ruhaniat International, U.S.A.
- Brigitte van Baren, Universal Sufi Council, Director Inner Sense
- 12th Tai Situ Rinpoche,Tibetan Master
- Sri M, Spiritual guide, Social reformer and Educationist
- Venu Rajamony, Ambassador for India, The Netherlands
- Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh, Chairman GNNSJ
- Dharma Master Hsin Tao, Taiwan
- Mohanji, Spiritual leader, India
- Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswati, President ParmathNiketan, CoFounder GIWA, India
- Imam Dr. Umer Ilyasi, Chief Imam of all India Imam Organizations, India
- Syed Salman Chishty, Chishty Foundation Ajmer, India
- H. Nur Artıran, President of Şefik Can International Mevlana Education and Culture Foundation, Turkey.
- Rabbi Gabriel Hagai, France
- Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq, Shaman, Healer, Eskimo-Kalaallit Elder, Greenland
- Sheikh Ahmed Tijani Ben Omar, Ghana
- Sheikh Syed Saifuddin Ahmed, Maizbhandari Sufi Sheikh, Bangladesh
- Sadhviji Bhagawati Saraswati, GIWA, India
- Swamini Adityananda Saraswati,India
- Audrey Kitagawa, President, Light of Awareness International Spiritual Family
- Maureen Goodman, Brahma Kumaris
- Losan Gendun, BuddhistMonk, France/ The Netherlands
- Fred Matser, Fred Foundation
- Merijn Everaarts, CEO Dopper
- Nuria Sabato, Co-Representative General, International Sufi Movementhi
- Pir Chishti Asim Mahravi, Pakistan
- Samiur Rahman, Director of the Hope Project, New Delhi, India
- Shaista Rahman, The Hope Project India
- Rabbi Tamarah Benima, Jewish and Sufi leader
- Yousser Chaabane, Walk of Hope Netherlands
- Dr.Josef Boehle, United Kingdom
- Erdal Toprakyaran, Turkey
- Julie Schelling, U.S.A.
- Eva Kuit, Former political correspondent for the National Broadcast Netherlands
- Maarten van Huijstee, Delight Yoga Netherlands
- Volkert Engelsman, CEO EOSTA Netherlands
- Martien den Blanken,Chair Water For Life
- Mark Dullaert, Founder Kidsrights
- Jelle Troelstra,The Netherlands
- Zebunissa Voestermans, TheNetherlands
- Jef Boeckmans, Zenmaster and trappist monk Netherlands
- Corry de Lange, Board Member, Water Company PWN Netherlands
- Ananda Antonius, International Sufi Movement, Surinam
- Rama Lieftink, Sufi Centre in Friesland
- Ted van den Bergh, Director Triodos Foundation
- Drs. Jos Stor-Reuling
- Ignaz Anderson, DirectorIona Stichting
- Marco Schouten, Director VEI
- Henk Ketelaars, VEI / Evides
- Ananda de Heer, Centre leader in The Hague, Sufi Movement
- Raoul Witteveen, Entrepreneur and Sufi
- Robert-Jan van Ogtrop, Founder Circle Economy and Sufi
- Simon Jongepier, Financial consultant
- Harald Friedl, CEO Circle Economy Netherlands
- Karin Lindeman,Four Worlds Europe
- Sommer Albertsen, Compassion Games International
- Jon Ramer,Compassion Games International
The common goal within all of our projects is to spread the message of Loving-Kindness and Compassion throughout all of humanity.
Highlights from the event at the Peace Palace in The Hague
Water experts from the Netherlands began creative projects to support the need for water purification in India. The first projects are in Rajasthan and Uttarakhand in cooperation with Global Interfaith WASH (Clean water, Sanitation, Hygiene) Alliance. Many inspired educators from around the world shared their initiatives on Peace through education. Especially notable was Fakhira Najib, CEO of radio station Power99, and developer of “Broadclass” an interactive learning program that reaches 100,000 students a day in Pakistan through placing radios in schools and providing content based on loving-kindness and compassion.
February 2017 New Delhi Ajmer
September 2017 Netherlands
GREENLAND - Kangerlussuaq – ITALY- ASSISI
GREENLAND – Kangerlussuaq June 21 – 24 Public registration :Melting the Ice in the Heart of Humanity visit www.icewisdom.com
ITALY – Assisi
(On personal invitation only) To the Heart of the Matter – Harmonious Leadership Forgiveness and Reconciliation
June 29, 2018 Public Registration :
To the Heart of the Matter – Celebration of Forgiveness & Reconciliation with Spiritual Leaders
Starting in Porziuncola ending at the Grave of St Francis in Assisi offering the sacred water and the torch for loving kindness and compassion.
Planting 8 Peace Pledge Trees by the different religious leaders. Lunch in Domus Pacis for all participants
Interreligious Musical Peace Pledge Festival
Keynote Speeches by Spiritual Leaders,
With music from different traditions such as Sufi Music and Whirling Dervishes from Turkey, Japanese Drums and Sufi Musicians.
21 to 24, June 2018 - Greenland
28 June 2018- Italy, Assisi
A Special Thanks to Artist Helen Zughaib
Helen has generously provided the Peace Pledge Project use of her inspiring Spring Landscape. She is renown internationally for her art work that promotes peace and honors women and children affected by the ravages of war in the Middle East.
“Spring Landscape” was inspired by the events of the “Arab Spring,” depicting the beauty and hopefulness of the Arab world, in spite of the chaos and war many regions face until today.
Visit Helen’s website to find out more about her incredible work on www.hzughaib.com